A time capsule of somewhat narcissistic sheltered navel-gazing, preserved for embarrassing posterity.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Turn to Section One and Begin

Well, there we have it. I've been LSATed! All in all, not bad I think. The section that I thought would be hard was true to form. So, I have no illusions that I aced the thing but I feel OK about it. A few days ago I got very nervous, but really, whatever happens is gonna happen, y'know?

It was very funny sitting in a room with a bunch of college kids panicking and freaking out about how they would do. I felt old and embued with perspective. I also felt bad for one girl who just left at the break, she didn't even finish the test.

This is a very scatterbrained post because my brain is pretty much toast. I'm going to take a nap now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a few more years of life experience will give you! Congrats on the test taking and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the results.