A time capsule of somewhat narcissistic sheltered navel-gazing, preserved for embarrassing posterity.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Still Hating After All These Years

OK, I decided last night when I was falling asleep that I'd make an anti-hating list. But the morning didn't work out that way, so I'm hating more instead. Ha. So there. Take that.

  • I hate when you make plans with a bunch of friends and then they change the plans and everyone who was involved with the original plans is involved in the new plans except for you.
  • I hate how many times the word "plans" appeared in that last sentence.
  • I hate feeling like out of sight = out of mind for people who used to be my little family.
  • I hate the Post Gazette website's new layout.
  • I hate loving Pittsburgh but not being sure if I want to live here much longer.
  • I hate it when I get to work and realize that I forgot to wash out my coffee cup on Friday.
  • I hate my knees.
  • I hate my shins.
  • I hate when I get my hair cut and the hands of the guy who cuts it stink like cigarettes.
  • I hate when whoever brews the coffee makes it weak and crappy.
  • I hate when I drink too much coffee on an empty stomach.
  • I hate when I feel like I'm not too far removed from where I was 4 years ago.
  • I hate when I notice that someone has been stealing tissues from my box at work. Seriously? Stealing tissues??
  • I hate that the people who are my good friends and who haven't bailed on me will read this and feel bad even though they shouldn't.

No comments: