A time capsule of somewhat narcissistic sheltered navel-gazing, preserved for embarrassing posterity.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't Encourage Me

I'm on the phone with my friend MG who read about my office supply plight. A recent JD victim...er...recipient, she's been providing constant input for my plans to return to the hallowed halls of learning next year and chase down my own. So, it's a little bit ahead of time, but she set me up with a nice office supply shopping list for next fall:

Highlighters
Highlighters
Highlighters

...and...

maybe some highlighters.

What is that I hear? Is that my Office Depot membership card crying out from lack of use? I've been ignoring the poor thing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*looking at desktop and seeing five highlighters*

Um, ha ha!

Office depot is calling...and what a place to spend a rainy evening!

CT said...

Why?? Why do you people taunt me so?!

Marianne said...

Hey,

Please don't forget to get some highlighters.....

:)