A time capsule of somewhat narcissistic sheltered navel-gazing, preserved for embarrassing posterity.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Catsup

Oh, where to begin.

- Strep throat and more sleep than I ever thought possible
- New glasses
- Unexpected trip to DC
- Bizarre office movements at work
- LT and I hit one month
- 162 (86th percentile) on the LSAT
- MG passed the bar (YAY!!)
- Can't think of a Halloween costume
- Two of MT's foster kits got adopted (bittersweet YAY!!)
- Addiction to Overheard in Pittsburgh
- Visit from some Cincy buds for a Pens game
- Central Pittsburgh season started with a 4-2 win
- Can't think of a Halloween costume.

Oh, and this article makes me want to write headlines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not Anonymous. I did tell the UDSL admissions staff you got a 162 on the LSAT. They were excited. (So am I!) I don't know what you should be for halloween, but you should decide soon.

I miss you!

-Marianne